Serving Albany & Saratoga Springs, NY
Every year, millions of Americans find themselves financially burdened by overwhelming tax debts. To make matters worse, as a result of increasingly complicated tax laws, many feel powerless to resolve their tax liabilities.
Is Tax Resolution Right for Me?
Many of our clients describe the confusing collection letters they’ve received from the IRS or a State tax agency. Some report being threatened with wage garnishment or a bank account levy. Others get pressured into unaffordable installment agreements, where they are made to pay stiff penalties, fees, and interest. Even worse, many report being so overwhelmed by tax debt that they have trouble sleeping at night or experience stress that affects their overall quality of life.
Do Any of These Sound Like Tax Problems You’ve Been Facing?
- You have received a collection letter from the IRS or a State Tax Agency and you either disagree with, or do not understand, the amount that you allegedly owe;
- You need to file one or more prior-year tax return(s), but do not know how to do so;
- You have not filed your tax return(s) because you cannot afford to pay the taxes that you owe;
- You are concerned about a tax lien, a wage garnishment, bank account(s) being frozen, and/or seizure of your property;
- Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are afraid that you will never be able to pay the taxes that you currently owe.
Tax Resolution is the Best Way for Good People Get Rid of Tax Debt.
If any of the above sound like problems you have been facing, there is good news! Tax law actually empowers taxpayers to reduce or eliminate their tax debts, end the stress caused by tax debts and, even more importantly, get their life back to normal. There is no greater relief than knowing that your tax debts have been resolved.
There Are Many Strategies to Overcome Tax Debt.
There are many ways to resolve tax debt, no matter how much you might owe. Your debt might seem overwhelming but it’s important to remember that you are not alone; millions of Americans face tax debt and penalties every year. There are some strategies you can adopt to lessen or eliminate penalties and work towards resolving your debt.
- File Your Taxes Every Year: Even if you can’t pay the balance on your taxes, you should still file by the deadline. Tax penalties can significantly drive up the amount you owe; you can file for an extension if you need more time, but you should still pay as much as you can upfront.
- Make a Plan: The IRS offers options to delay payments, request a payment plan, or “offer in compromise” to settle for less than you owe. Each option requires you to qualify and prove your circumstances; a professional tax attorney can help you pursue this option.
- Consult an Expert: Working with a qualified professional can help put you on the right track. If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed by your tax debt, an experienced tax lawyer can help you take the first steps towards resolving your debt and achieving financial relief.
If you want to learn more about your debt relief options, schedule a consultation with our office.
Your Unique Tax Situation Requires a Custom-Made, Personalized Solution.
At Warner & Warner, PLLC, our tax attorney has the experience and knowledge to understand that there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to Tax Resolution. Our team crafts a custom-tailored solution for every one of our Tax Resolution clients. To learn more about how our tax lawyers can provide solutions to your overwhelming debt, we invite you to contact our offices today to schedule a free consultation. We’re proud to assist clients throughout Albany, Saratoga Springs, NY, and the surrounding areas.
Warner & Warner offers the following services to every prospective client:
- Free Consultations to every prospective client – there’s never a charge to find out what your options are to reduce or eliminate your tax debt.
- Evening Appointments.
- Low Fees and Available Installment Plans.