Every year, millions of Americans find themselves financially burdened by overwhelming tax debts. To make matters worse, as a result of increasingly complicated tax laws, many feel powerless to resolve their tax liabilities.
Is Tax Resolution Right for Me?
Many of our clients describe the confusing collection letters they’ve received from the IRS or a State tax agency. Some report being threatened with wage garnishment or a bank account levy. Others get pressured into unaffordable installment agreements, where they are made to pay stiff penalties, fees, and interest. Even worse, many report being so overwhelmed by tax debt that they have trouble sleeping at night or experience stress that affects their overall quality of life.
Do Any of These Sound Like Tax Problems You’ve Been Facing?
- You have received a collection letter from the IRS or a State Tax Agency and you either disagree with, or do not understand, the amount that you allegedly owe;
- You need to file one or more prior-year tax return(s), but do not know how to do so;
- You have not filed your tax return(s) because you cannot afford to pay the taxes that you owe;
- You are concerned about a tax lien, a wage garnishment, bank account(s) being frozen, and/or seizure of your property;
- Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are afraid that you will never be able to pay the taxes that you currently owe.
Tax Resolution is the Best Way for Good People Get Rid of Tax Debt.
If any of the above sound like problems you have been facing, there is good news! Tax law actually empowers taxpayers to reduce or eliminate their tax debts, end the stress caused by tax debts and, even more importantly, get your life back to normal. There is no greater relief than knowing that your tax debts have been resolved.
Your Unique Tax Situation Requires a Custom-Made, Personalized Solution.
At Warner & Warner, PLLC, we have the experience and knowledge to understand that there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to Tax Resolution. Our attorneys craft a custom-tailored solution for every one of our Tax Resolution clients.
Warner & Warner offers the following services to every prospective client:
- Free Consultations to every prospective client – there’s never a charge to find out what your options are to reduce or eliminate your tax debt.
- Evening Appointments.
- Low Fees and Available Installment Plans.