Serving Albany & Saratoga Springs, NY
Bad debt happens to good people every day.
Everyone knows that economic times are tough. Americans are finding themselves burdened by overwhelming debt. Many people live paycheck-to-paycheck, struggling to pay their bills. Others get so many calls and letters from debt collectors that they’re afraid to answer the phone or open their mail. Some people even fall victim to auto repossession or home foreclosure. And all that debt causes stress that damages people’s health, relationships, and overall quality of life.
Do any of these sound like problems you’ve been facing?
- You are behind on your mortgage payments or facing foreclosure;
- You are unable to make more than “Minimum Amount Due” credit card payments;
- You are maxing out your credits cards and/or taking loans that you know you cannot pay back;
- You have stopped answering your phone and opening your mail to avoid debt collectors demands for payment;
- You are having trouble sleeping at night or are facing increased anxiety due to concerns regarding your financial health.
Bankruptcy relief is the best way for good people to get rid of bad debt.
If any of the above sound like problems you’ve been facing, there is good news! Bankruptcy law is designed to empower people like you to take back control of your finances, end the stress caused by debt, and, most importantly, get life back to normal. There is no feeling in the world as empowering as knowing that your debts have disappeared. Our bankruptcy attorneys are ready to serve and represent your case. Contact our bankruptcy law firm today to learn more about our process or to schedule a consultation. Our bankruptcy lawyer is proud to serve clients throughout the Albany and Saratoga Springs, NY areas!
There are many benefits to working with a bankruptcy lawyer.
Filing for bankruptcy can be a complex process depending on your individual situation. There are multiple types of bankruptcies, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. It’s important to work with a bankruptcy lawyer from the very beginning to help you make a decision and to help guide you through the process. While it can seem like an unnecessary expense, particularly in the face of filing bankruptcy, there are many ways that hiring a bankruptcy lawyer can benefit you:
- We Understand the Process: While this is a stressful new experience for you, we have handled many bankruptcy cases throughout the Albany and Saratoga Springs areas. We’ll make sure you meet every deadline, provide experienced advice, and help you form a plan for a path forward. Having an experienced party on your side can bring remarkable peace of mind.
- We Deal with Your Creditors: If you are considering bankruptcy, you are probably already dealing with creditors trying to contact you to collect your debts. Our bankruptcy lawyer can deal with your creditors for you, quickly reducing some of the most stressful side effects of going through financial troubles.
- We’ll Save You Money: Having a bankruptcy lawyer can actually help save you money because it reduces the likelihood that you will make a mistake during the process. Working with a professional also helps you proceed more quickly through the process, attaining debt relief even sooner.
- We’ll Improve Your Chances for Success: Since bankruptcy lawyers specialize in bankruptcies, we know all of the best strategies to employ to increase your chances of obtaining a successful outcome. The experience and knowledge we bring to the table cannot be overstated.
If you’re considering working with a bankruptcy lawyer, contact Warner & Warner, PLLC today to schedule your free consultation!
Your unique financial situation requires a custom-made, personalized solution.
At Warner & Warner, PLLC we understand that there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to debt relief. When you call us, a bankruptcy attorney will work with you one-on-one to craft a tailored strategy for your specific needs.
We offer the following services to every prospective client:
- Free consultations to every prospective client – there’s never a charge to find out what your options are.
- Evening appointments.
- Non-bankruptcy foreclosure prevention counseling – explore alternative avenues to save your home.
- Low fees and available installment plans.
Call (518) 451-9388 today for your free consultation.