Bad debt happens to good people every day.
Everyone knows that economic times are tough. Americans are finding themselves financially burdened by overwhelming debt. Many people are living paycheck-to-paycheck, struggling to pay their bills. Others receive so many phone calls and letters from debt collectors, that they’re afraid to answer the phone or open their mail. Some people even fall victim to auto repossession or home foreclosure. Even worse, debt causes stress that is damaging to peoples’ health, families, and overall quality of life.
Do any of these sound like problems you’ve been facing?
- You are behind on your mortgage payments or facing foreclosure;
- You are unable to make more than “Minimum Amount Due” credit card payments;
- You are maxing out your credits cards and/or taking loans that you know you cannot pay back;
- You have stopped answering your phone and opening your mail to avoid debt collectors demands for payment;
- You are having trouble sleeping at night or are facing increased anxiety due to concerns regarding your financial health.
Bankruptcy relief is the best way for good people to get rid of bad debt.
If any of the above sound like problems you’ve been facing, there is good news! Bankruptcy law is designed to empower people to take back control of their finances, end the stress caused by debt, and, most importantly, get your life back to normal. There is no feeling in the world as empowering as knowing that your debts have disappeared.
Your unique financial situation requires a custom-made, personalized solution.
At Warner & Warner, PLLC we understand that there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to debt relief. Your unique financial situation requires a custom-tailored solution.
We offer the following services to every prospective client:
- Free consultations to every prospective client – there’s never a charge to find out what your options are.
- Evening appointments.
- Non-bankruptcy foreclosure prevention counseling – explore alternative avenues to save your home.
- Low Fees and Available Installment Plans.
Call (518) 451-9388 today for your free consultation.